We are watching…
Webeye can be installed anywhere there is a mobile signal.
Being completely wireless and battery operated it is particularly suitable for construction or remote sites, especially in the early stages when there is often no power or phone lines.
If the Oculi camera detects an intrusion a short video clip is sent via webeyeCMS to our control room for immediate video verification. On viewing the video clip we decide on an appropriate action by either deploying a response or identifying as a false alarm thus avoiding unnecessary time and expense.
Since these sites are usually uncontrolled environments, video verification is especially important to eliminate costly false alarms and the systems portability means it can be onsite as the project evolves – even if that means being re-installed over the months as the site develops.
• The Outdoor Motion Viewer is a battery-powered wireless camera and PIR detector
• Infrared illuminator for true night vision
• Instant installation in harsh outdoor environments – no wires and no power
• Battery-powered (including panel); entire system operates for years on batteries
• PIR Motion Sensors – triggers recording of 10 second clip for immediate verification
• Delivers alarm then continues to notify for non-response
• View camera image on line with snapshot facility
• 500ft effective range between battery-powered Motion Viewer and control panel